Basement Waterproofing | Leaking Wall Cracks | Hydraway System | Moisture Control With a variety of companies using a variety of drainage tiles, it can be difficult to know which system is right for your basement or crawlspace. There are many methods, systems, and variations of drain tile that are used for basement waterproofing, of which include the Hydraway System. Some contractors have a drain channel that sit on top of the footing, while others have a drain channel that sit beside or parallel to the footing. Some drain channels are part of a “closed” system when combined with a vapor barrier.
Which waterproofing system is the best in the industry?
In our experience, many homeowners just want to know that their basement will stay dry with even the heaviest rainfall. Homeowners are often left trying to decide which company to hire when everyone has the best “super” system in the industry – and to add to the confusion, they have several estimates with pricing all over the map.
At 3D Structural, we know how important it is to our homeowners to simplify the options and just get the water off the basement floor. There are many ways to accomplish this, and one of the waterproofing products installed by 3D Structural is the Hydraway System for basement waterproofing.
Advantages of the Hydraway System for basement waterproofing
- Will not support fungus growth.
- An engineered alternative to conventional pipe and rock “Drain Tile.”
- Water may enter from all sides, resulting in increased drainage rates as compared to a conventional 4″ perforated pipe.
- Over 70% open space to allow for water in-flow.
- In most cases no rock is necessary, it will depend on the soil conditions.
- Heavy-duty construction allows for installation in depths in excess of 50′.
- Polypropylene filter fabric provides a superior, clog-resistant, filtering system.
3D Structural is a certified installer of Chance® Helical piers and Helical Wall Anchors, Atlas Resistance Piers, Atlas Copco Micropiles, Carbon Fiber, Crack Injection Systems, and Hydraway Drainage Systems. We have established a long-term relationship with our product distributor, Midwest Diversified Technologies, which ensures that we’ll have everything needed to complete your project on time.