Everyone needs a solid resume, and ours is full of exactly that – making things solid. Click the below links to read about a some of the projects that have made us the Experts in our industry.
- Blackford County Historical Society – 3D Structural underpins +100 year old home that serves as the county historical museum in Hartford City, Indiana.
- Communications Tower – 3D Structural installs A.B. Chance Helical piers to reinforce guy wire tie downs for 350′ communications tower in Ligonier, Indiana.
- Goldberg Residence – 3D Structural installs Armormax Earth retention system to stabilize erosion of a hillside and bank along the St. Joseph River in South Bend, Indiana.
- Hesburgh Library – 3D Structural installs carbon fiber retention to secure the foundation walls in the University of Notre Dame’s famed Theodore Hesburgh Library, home of ‘Touchdown Jesus’.
- Michigan Milk Producers – 3D Structural stabilizes a wall that settled during the excavation for the construction of new facilities in Constantine, Michigan.
- Morningstar – 3D Structural installs A.B. Chance Helical piers to stabilize settled foundation during a full-scale remodeling of assisted living facility in South Bend, Indiana.
- St. John Well House – 3D Structural installs A.B. Chance Helical Pulldown piles to provide foundation support for municiple water pump facility in St. John, Indiana.
- St. Joseph County Public Library – 3D Structural waterproofs foundation wall to create dry storage space at the downtown branch in South Bend, Indiana.
- Wolter Residence (2010) – 3D Structural installs A.B. Chance Helical piers and tieback anchors to lift and stabilize pool foundation, constructs new retaining wall in Beverly Shores, Indiana.
- Wolter Residence (2014) – 3D Structural repairs and saves a pool structure on top of the dunes in Beverly Shores, Indiana.